Sunday, December 9, 2007

#36 - Image editing at Splashup

Wow! I can't believe I missed this site. Splashup (formerly called Fauxto) is an image editing site and a fairly powerful one at that. It has a lot of features that one might expect from Adobe Photoshop or GIMP. You don't even need to sign up, you can jump right in and edit an image. I'm sure that after editing one image you'll register. I can't wait to tell friends about it.

Some of the features include:

  • Tools like crop, lasso, pens and brushes, fill and shapes.
  • Filters to sharpen, blur, pixellate, desaturate, adjust hue/saturation or brightness etc.

There's quite a lot to do. I quickly created the following image



You can work with new images as well as existing ones from your computer, Flickr, Picasa or Facebook accounts.

I'll use this site again!

Cheers, webgurl

1 comment:

Zoya said...

Thats great Thanks for that Ive been looking for something like this (as has my neice) what a coincidence. I cant afford Photoshop so I'll be using this. Thanks again. I knew blogger was better Ive been on facebook and I dont like it and dont see the point of it. Its back to blogger for me.

Cheers