Thursday, September 20, 2007

Week 2 #3 Blogging

It's been a busy week. So far I've added a few things to the sidebar. The feed from Google Reader looks cool. I'll try to keep changing the articles. Any suggestions for topics? At the moment I have fiction (this feed also appears on the What's New @ Eastern Regional Libraries blog).

I've been spending some time visiting lots of blogs from other participants in our library and other library services. Keep up the great work! I've added a link to some of the cool blogs I've found so far. Have I visited yours yet? If not, comment away and let me know.

Found this really cool pic on StockXchng, my favourite stock photo site. I've popped it over on the sidebar there. Once I get started with the Flickr activities I'll add more photos.

Finally I've been helping a few people out with blogging and Blogger in particular. If you've got a question, please Ask webgurl. I'll try my best to answer.

Cheers, webgurl

No comments: