Sunday, September 30, 2007

Week 3 #7 - Webgurl on Tech

My life revolves around technology and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love creating websites and blogs and finding out about new ideas and sharing them with others.

I check in every now and then on my favourite blogs or download my favourite podcasts/vidcasts, some of which include Lab Rats (I'm not sure who's cuter Biff or Boo? Oh wait, it's Sean), A List Apart with it's super cool articles on web design, or This Week in Tech ( affectionately called TWiT).

Some of the websites that help me get through my day are IMDB (Internet Movie Database). It's the ultimate reference when I'm discussing movies with my family or friends. Now we don't site there and wonder.....what's that actor's name and where have i seen them before. I just consult IMDB. It settles many an argument....er discussion. I absolutely adore StockXchng, a stock photo website. Sometimes I need an image for my websites or blogs. I don't have the time or facilities to capture the photo myself but I can find it on StockXchng for free. There are some superbly talented photographers uploading photos there as I'm sure you can tell by the image below.


Here's to the next new thing I discover. Maybe it will be something that I'll use every day.

Cheers, webgurl

p.s. the canoes photo is from ngould

No comments: