Saturday, November 24, 2007

#27 - Don't kick the photobucket

I've had a Photobucket account for years under another screen name. I love Photobucket. It's a cool place to store and share images to use in forums and websites.

Flickr allows you to store and share photos, however Photobucket allows you to do more. You can add animated images , create a slideshow, remix videos or create an avatar (TizMe has better avatars though).

I did a search for my favourite book. I love Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series so I typed in Stephanie Plum. As well as book covers and a couple of avatars I found and interesting image of someone's casting ideas for the movie - Lauren Graham for Stephanie, Patrick Dempsey for Morelli and The Rock for Ranger. McDreamy and The Rock? - Seriously deluded. Lauren Graham is excellent though, much better than Reese Witherspoon, although I picture Mira Sorvino in the role.



Anyhoo I added it to my album.

Cheers, webgurl

2 comments:

riverleigh said...

Lauren Graham's not bad for Plum (always thought of Sandra Bullock) Benjamin Bratt or Dermot Mulroney for Morelli and the Rock for Ranger.

Fun idea-
Great job on the blog,
Cheers
Leslie

Webgurl said...

Thanks Leslie. I wish they would get moving on the movie. There are soooo many Stephanie Plum fans out there. It would be extremely popular.

Cheers, webgurl