Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tutorials

I stumbled across the following tutorials site while looking for tutorials on drawing with Adobe Illustrator. Did I mention I came up with an idea for my Threadless t-shirt design?

Anyhoo, Tutorialized has tutorials for creating graphics, websites, Powerpoint presentations and more.

Some other tutorial sites I've had a look at include:

Lynda.com
Subscriptions from $25 a month, also offers volume discounts to groups and organizations. The Online training library contains tutorials on blogging, digital photography, javascript and so much more.

So You Wanna teaches you how to do all of the things nobody taught you in school. Find out how to make French Toast, play Poker or paint a house.

My tutorials has tutorials on business, writing a CV, how to open a coconut, how to fix car brakes (I'm not too sure about this one. I wouldn't like to find out I did a bad job when I was driving down a hill).

Cheers, webgurl

No comments: