Monday, November 5, 2007

Week 9 #20 - Youtube stars

Everyone always sends me links to cool Youtube videos so I was familiar with the general layout and playing of videos on the site, however I hadn't embedded any Youtube videos into my blog before.

Working in IT, the medieval helpdesk tickled my fancy so if you haven't seen it here it is.

The introduction of The Book



Cheers, webgurl

p.s. My other faves I'll provide as links:

Stargate Continuum Movie Sneak Peek
Star Wars hands
Daft hands
Zac Selwyn's Atlantis rap (and yes he did get a part on an episode)

As you can see I'm a SciFi fan :-).

OK so how could we use Youtube in a library setting? Well we could record some of the author visits for one and upload them to Youtube or Google Video and link to them on the blog.

Oops it's really late....off to bed.

Cheers, webgurl

No comments: